MainBoss offers modular online courses on the use of specific MainBoss features. This is a great way to get training on MainBoss without ever leaving your office!
- Courses will be offered on specific topic.
- Each course will last about an hour.
- Each course costs $250 per participant. Alternatively, customers who have paid for technical support incidents may exchange 2 incidents for participation in 1 regularly scheduled one-hour course.
- Courses are limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Participants will be connected by telephone conference-call (making it possible for you to ask questions as we go along). You'll also be connected to Team Viewer, a web facility that lets us demonstrate MainBoss operations on your own computer. It's like a personal teacher sitting with you at the computer. (However, we'll only be able to discuss issues pertaining to the specific course material, not to MainBoss questions in general.)
- Preventive Maintenance: MainBoss
- Units: MainBoss
- Purchasing: MainBoss
- Reporting: MainBoss
- Administration - IT (MainBoss)
- Administration - Functional (MainBoss)
- Administrating MainBoss Service (MainBoss)
- Accounting: MainBoss
- Installing MainBoss
- Corrective Maintenance: MainBoss
To register for any course, follow these steps:
- Print off our PDF registration form.
- Fill out the form and mail or fax it to us, using the information provided on the form.
As described on the form, payment is due upon registration.
If you have any questions about these courses, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.